As an award-winning freelance writer with over 25 years' experience in healthcare, I bring to every project strong research plus a practical understanding of marketing communications. My clients are in 30 states and internationally, and I write for audiences that include consumers, clinicians, physicians, internal staff, boards, foundation (financial) donors, media, special interest groups, etc.
I can support you and/or your clients with project-based or on-going copywriting in the healthcare, medical and pharma industries.
+ Based in the Charlotte, N.C. area
+ Well-researched, accurate, on time and within budget.
+ Contact me for your next project: 919.639.0248 Amy [at] AveryWrites.com.
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development (SHSMD)
- Carolinas Healthcare Public Relations & Marketing Society (CHPRMS)
- Association for Health Care Journalists (AHCJ)
- International Assoc.of Business Communicators (IABC)
- American Marketing Assoc. (AMA)
- American Medical Writers Association (AMWA)
Awards & Recognition:
- IABC: Silver Quills for feature and for editorial writing
- SHSMD, National Conference speaker
- PRSA: National healthcare marketing honors
- And more
I've researched and developed writing, PR and/or marketing projects for:
Hospital systems, foundations
National insurance companies
The Cleveland Clinic
Geisinger Health System
Baylor University Medical Center
Prevent Child Abuse, Connecticut
The Duke Endowment
A.I. duPont/Nemours Pediatrics
First Health of the Carolinas
MeadWestvaco Pharma Packaging
North Carolina magazine
Meredith (College) magazine
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & Packing Sourcer magazine, London
UNC-Chapel Hill School of Medicine
The Women’s Center, Eastern Connecticut Health System